Want to Learn How to Check for One?
Occasionally, you might get yourself into trouble without knowing. If you think that is the case for yourself, you can get a free warrant check by calling 716-845-6422.
Sometimes, you can cause a bit of trouble and you may wonder if that has caused a warrant to be issued for your arrest. You want to look into the matter some more, but you have no idea how to do that. Luckily for you, the bail agents at Redding Bail Bond Store may be able to assist you.
Warrant checks can be tricky. You have to know what county the warrant would be out of. The county of origin will determine if we can look it up for you, or if you need to visit the court yourself.
Counties We Can Check:
• San Bernardino – We will not be able to see bail amounts.
• Stanislaus – If the case is older than 48 hours.
• Contra Costa – Only until 2 PM and only if the defendant failed to appear in court.
• Tulare – Only if you have a case number.
• Los Angeles – Only if you have a case number.
Counties We Cannot Check:
• San Francisco
• San Mateo
• Santa Clara
If the county you are looking for a warrant in is not on either list, feel free to call in and ask one of our bail agents. We will look into it for you if we can, or point you in the right direction if we cannot check for you.